Everyone’s favourite yoghurt dip, pair with roasted or BBQed meats.
Tangy Greek yoghurt imbued with refreshing cucumber morsels, pungent garlic and earthy dill combined with an extra zing of vinegar, gorgeous olive oil, and a smattering of salt make for a creamy irresistible dip.
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cucumber Medium
- 1 tbs White vinegar
- 2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs Chopped dill optional
- 1 clove of garlic minced optional
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- Grate cucumber and squeeze in between your hands to remove excess liquid.
- In a bowl add the yogurt, cucumber, dill, vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and top with an extra drizzle of olive oil and dill.